by Krystle Gabele
August 11, 2009
After a long hiatus, the Daily Buzz is back. Here are some news articles that I found particularly interesting today.
- The Obama Administration has been fairly silent about the provisions for abortion in the health care bill. The Baptist Press has a great article about the Administration’s silence on the provisions.
- Kansas is back in the news again. This time, The Wichita Eagle reports that the Governor and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment has stripped funding from a program that gives state money to groups who provide alternatives to abortion.
- This morning, I came across an interesting article by Eric Gorski of the Associated Press that discussed the conflict of young Evangelical Christians torn between premarital sex and waiting for marriage. Continue reading…
- The controversial health care bill that will be debated in Congress will provide doctors incentive to push euthanasia. Read more about this on LifeNews.com.
- The Christian Post reports that homeschoolers are scoring well above those attending public schools in reading, math, social studies, and language.
- If you haven’t already done so, read Nonie Darwish’s article in FrontPage Magazine about Islam.