Jan. 22, 2008
Many thanks to all of the bloggers who were our guests today at FRC for the 2008 Blogs for Life conference. It was a great event, and FRC gives special thanks to all of our excellent speakers, and bloggers who made it a success.
Here's a (unfinished) list of bloggers present:
- Matt Yonkle of Fox Valley Families Against Planned Parenthood
- Jill Stanek of jillstanek.com
- Thomas Peters of American Papist
- Ruben Obregon of prolifeblogs.com
- Joe Mansour of Tech Republican
- Peter Shinn of Prolife Unity and Pro Life News
- Marybeth Hagan of Mother May I ... Be Born?
- Kevin McCullough of Townhall.com
- Barbara Curtis of Mommy Life
- Dawn Eden of The Dawn Patrol
- Michael Illions of Conservatives with Attitude
- Daniel Herbster of Advance USA
- Gina Dalfonzo of The Point
- Steve Hickey of Voices Carry
- Denny Hartford of Vital Signs Blog
- Leticia Velasquez of Causa Nostrae Laetitiae
I'm sure that I'm leaving many people out, so if you were here today, make note in the comments and I'll highlight you.
We had some "technical difficulties" with the webcast initially (Murphy's Law plays when most convenient), which were thankfully sorted out before the event's conclusion. Our apologies to those who had problems.
If you missed the event, check back here later this week for archived footage.