May 11, 2012
This Mothers Day week, FRC hosted a special news program to celebrate the work that over two thousands of Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRCs) do every day around the country. Both those who serve and those served join us to highlight this positive, life-affirming work that benefit mothers, fathers, and children in need.
Now you can watch on-demand this special Mother's Day webcast highlighting the recently published "A Passion to Serve: How Pregnancy Resource Centers Empower Women, Help Families and Strengthen Communities" and the good work of PRCs around the country.
You will also learn what you can do to help PRCs fend off a wave of legislation that is only designed to hinder their mission.
Program guests include:
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-Ohio)
- Peggy Hartshorn, President, Heartbeat International
- Garrett & Ahna Roney, Former PRC Clients
- Tom Glessner, President, National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA)
- Karen Snuffer, Executive Director,CareNet PregnancyResource Centers
- Bishop Harry Jackson, President, High Impact Leadership Coalition
- Matt Bowman, Legal Counsel, AllianceDefense Fund
- Jeanne Monahan, Director, Center for Human Dignity, Family Research Council
Please watch and share today!