Oct. 27, 2011
Yesterday here at FRC headquarters, a sobering panel of religious freedom & foreign policy experts looked at the past, current, and potential impact of U.S. foreign policy upon religious freedom around the world.
Watch the panel below, or visit the event page for audio and embed code.
- Elyse Anderson, Foreign Policy Director for Congressman Frank Wolf (R-Va.)
- Ann Buwalda, Executive Director, Jubilee Campaign
- Dr. Thomas Farr, first Director of the State Department’s office of international religious freedom and Director of the Religious Freedom Project at the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs and Visiting Associate Professor of Religion and International Affairs at Georgetown’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Emmanuel Ogebe, Nigerian attorney and human rights leader
- Tina Ramirez, Director of International and Government Relations, The Becket Fund