Sept. 28, 2009
Here are some articles of interest.
- "Same-sex marriage activists seek repeal of Californias Prop. 8," Daniel B. Wood, Christian Science Monitor
- "Boston College Professor's Appearance in Pro-Gay Marriage Ad Sparks Outrage," Ana Lopez, Fox News **Note: This headline should reflect that the professor sparked outrage by being part of a ad in support of the Maine Marriage Initiative.
- "A new push to define 'person,' and to outlaw abortion in the process," Robin Abcarian, Los Angeles Times
- "Spain unveils abortion law change," Steve Kingstone, BBC News
- "In revolt against euthanasia," Kathryn Jean Lopez, The Jamestown Sun
- "Coaxing stem cells to repair damaged tissue," Frank D. Roylance, The Baltimore Sun
- "SD measure would ease stem cell research limits," Associated Press
- "Christian Poverty Fighters Call for 'Real Action' Following G-20 Summit," Aaron J. Leichman, Christian Post
- "Muslim prayer event fails to draw expected numbers," Fred Jackson, OneNewsNow